Monday, December 26, 2011

Claire is here (:

Hey guys!
Remember me?!?!
It's claire! 

Most of you probably know me from WYD Global but sadly that game has died :( (almost)
Since I am on winter break & along with some persuasion from an old WYD friend, 
I am now playing SD India!! 0.0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In case you might not know me! GO here & here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So anywayz I just started here & have nothing really so 
I decides to start blogging/making guides again, yay!!!

First few guides will be able the mortal quest since hey, 
that's what I'll be doing for a while until I get a bit of money :)

Lastly, I will probably add alot of things in one guide but break it up into smaller guides later k 

---------------------------------------
P.S.-> Ima only use whatever is given to me from level up or in the NPC stores 
for leveling up my mortals, since like I said! I really don't have much . . . 0.0

P.S.S<- Maybe will change of this site later k =)

p.s.s.s<-> I luv your guy's feedback! 
If you leave comments or requests I might make a specific guide sooner (:, 
that being said go ahead!

4 comments:

  1. hi claire .. long time didnt see u at WYD .. do u have facebook ?? add me .. decktux .. i have question to ask .. tq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't have fb? But I dont mix this game with real life.
      If you need to ask me something, add me on xfire: clairgks or send me an email.

      Delete
  2. Hi Claire it's me Candyman from WYD, glad to see you and some of the other (old timers) still around. I just started SD about 2 1/2 months ago and like it alot better then WYD, just a shame i can't transfer my WYD account here I have alot to lose.Looking forward to seeing you in game,now i'm just (xKandyx -- Kandy-girl)a noob like everyone else. TC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great :D
      Glad more wyd peeps are here!
      Let others from that game know how great it is here ^^

      Delete