Saturday, February 18, 2012

Upcoming Guides & Your Feedback

Hey guys! Just a little update from me =)

I am really glad to see lots of people coming to see my guides
both new players just starting & older veterans.

I'd like to ask you guys who takes the time to read through them to please leave some feedback. 
 Tell me things like what you liked or what I maybe should have included.

Also be sure to tell me which guide you guys want me to make next.

As some of you guys know, I have a really busy scheduled
 so I don't really have much time to write these.

 If I know which guide people suggested I can maybe get to that one sooner 
because right now I have a big list of guides that will come in the future but in no real order =p

Anywayz, take care guys ^_^!


Note:

No comments:

Post a Comment